Let’s accept it girls, size matters, for both men and women, and if you are wondering how to increase breast size this article is for you. No gimmicks, pure science, and working techniques.
Life is too short to live with regret and having smaller breast isn’t one of them. I have seen many beautiful women who aren’t attractive enough for the opposite gender. Just because their assets are malnourished or underdeveloped. If you are one of those pretty faces who fail to impress because of smaller breast size, here are few tips and tricks to turn those heads where ever you go!
Three ways to increase breast size
Let us discuss them in detail
If you are wondering how to increase breast size this article is for you and only you. A poor body image can take a toll on anyone and everyone, it is important to nip this issue in the bud. There are multiple reasons for having smaller breast size which includes genes (genetics), diet, metabolism, hormonal imbalance and medical intervention. All of these could be overcome by a well-planned diet and exercising schedule.
Diet to increase breast size
A diet rich in estrogen and progesterone stimulating hormones can show significant changes in breast size over a short span of time. Estrogen and progesterone are two very important hormones when it comes to overall women’s health and not just their breast size. These two hormones are produced naturally in our body, sometimes a scanty diet can lead to disbalance of these hormones and cause health issues in women. A diet rich in Vitamin B and C can boost these two hormones naturally without any health hazards.
List of food items rich in Vitamin B and C
- Beetroot: Beetroot is rich in Iron, Vit B, magnesium and zinc that helps ward off stress. In addition to regulating your hormones, it will also provide the glow to your skin and sheen to your hair. A power-packed root vegetable is a must add to your grocery list.
- Soy Milk: Soymilk helps in regulating both estrogen and progesterone in the female body, hence giving a boost to overall health and wellness. In addition, it provides Vit D and calcium reducing the chances of osteoporosis in women.
- Sea Food and Poultry: Seafood, chicken, and eggs are packed with macro as well as micronutrients that are essential for a well-developed body. Adding these to your diet with show drastic changes in no time.
- Seeds: Nuts, fennel seeds, flaxseed, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds are rich in Vitamin B, a daily dose will not only boost your estrogen levels but keep you fresh and energetic throughout the day. Substitute your evening snack with a mix of seeds for perky looking breasts and life!
- Legumes and dark leafy vegetables: Legumes and greens are rich sources of Vit B and C that boost your immunity and regulate your cycle within no time. Add more of these, and you’ll be preaching how to increase breast size all naturally by yourself!
- Citrus fruits and peels: That’s no secret, citrus fruits contain all the vitamin C that need for your hormones running. A daily intake of 750 mg of Vitamin C is all you need to get going. fruits like Guava, oranges, strawberry, and lemons are a good source of Vit C. You can also add peels and fruit barks in your diet to satiate your sweet tooth.
Exercise to increase breast size
There are plenty of exercising options that will not only tone your breast muscles but increase their size too. The breast doesn’t have any supportive muscles but a fibrous net of the ligament (Cooper’s ligaments) to support their shape. Proper exercise could help in toning and strengthen these fibers.
You can start these exercises from the privacy of your home. The easiest one requires a hand towel. Yes, isometric chest contractions are one of the easiest and effective ways to increase your bust size without burning a hole in your pocket.
There are few other exercises that could help you in getting a firmer, perkier bustline.
- Wall Press: As the name suggests you can do this simple exercise by standing two feet away from a wall. Putting your hands (palms) on the wall and pushing your body towards the wall. Be mindful of feeling the pressure in your chest area. Do this exercise for 15 min daily to see quick results.
- Palm Press: This is again a very good option for increasing your breast size in the privacy of your home. Start by sitting on a chair or a stool. Now bend your elbows at 90 degrees and bring your palms together. Press them firmly for 10 seconds and release. Repeat this exercise 15 times and do 4-5 reps each. It will strengthen your ligaments and give you a perkier bust.
- Push Ups: Contrary to common belief, push-ups can help you gain a cup size or two by toning down your pectorals muscles. 15-20 pushups done daily in a rep of 4 can help you gain optimal results within no time at all. To start with, just lie stomach down on a hard non-slippery surface. Now, bends your hands on the side (palms down), push up your body and push down while keeping your spine straight. A good posture is a key to this exercise. Do not hesitate to take help of your gymming buddy or a trainer to do this exercise in a right way.
Side Note: Get yourself a sports bra before you perform any of these exercises. Your breasts need good support while exercising.
Sports bra brings us to our next topic, i.e.
Clothing that helps in increasing breast size
In many third world countries ad some orthodox families, females are forced to wear tight clothes in order to deteriorate the bulging of their developing bodies. This could lead to smaller breast size. It is important to understand how our clothing choices could affect our body structure.
In addition to food and exercising, find a good sculpting brassier for yourself. A good bra should support your breast, but it shouldn’t press them down. Find natural material bra(cotton and its derivatives) in place of spandex-like fabric that can push down your bust line.
Pushup bras and one with a cup lining are a very good option to give a fuller look to your bustline. Although, these shouldn’t be worn for a longer period of time. Most women wear a bra to bed, following the myth that it will give them more fuller looking breast. It is not true and could lead to serious health problems. Abstain from wearing your bra to bed. Wear comfortable clothing that lets your body breathe while to rest.
A general weight gain will help you in getting a perkier breast. Focus on your diet and exercise to get that shape that you have always desired. It is not a rocket science. Follow the steps discussed in this article and you’ll see a positive change in your appearance within six months. Don’t forget to comment and share your experience with us. We’ll be writing more about creams, massages and other conventional and nonconventional ways to perk up your life; stay tuned for our next post.